Early 20th c. "Portfolio of Anatomical Manikins" Book c.1932
An original anatomical book with vivid illustration of the human body. Tan printed wrappers. Contains twelve full page and full-color anatomical illustrations, all are bright and in fine condition.
- CREATOR Dr. David H. Keller.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1932.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Paper.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 14.5 in. W 6.25 in. D .25 in.
HISTORY"This book is not intended to be a perfect anatomical guide, suited to the needs of the medical student; its purpose is simply to do for the human body, what has been done for the automobile and radio in the way of instruction and guidance for the layman."