WWii Era Portable Officer's Field Desk c.1942
A steel and metal U.S. Military portable officer's field desk with leather handles, multiple inner wooden drawers and document tray, brass pulls and original ink wells. The tall side drawer has two inner trays that pull out. Large space was meant to accommodate a typewriter.
- CREATOR See original brass label.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1942.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Steel, Metal, Leather, Brass, Wood.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. One side latch has been repaired.
- DIMENSIONS H 14.5 in. x D 20.5 in. W 15.75 in.