Westnofa Mahogany and Teak Gentleman's Chest c.1960
This is a Teak gentleman's chest by Westnofa. This statement chest has rich wood grain throughout the entire piece and sharply, curved drawer pulls. A rare piece with fourteen drawers rather than adjustable shelves. The two cabinet doors on the right open up to reveal seven graduated Mahogany drawers for storage. The left side of the cabinet has seven additional drawers giving you fourteen total drawers for ample storage and organization. The piece sits on a black, lacquered plinth base.
- CREATOR Westnofa, Norway.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1960s.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Mahogany, Teak, Lacquer.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 45.5 in. W 45.5in. D 18 in.