Early 20th c. Large Tiger Oak Partner's Desk c.1930
A large Tiger Oak partner's desk with one large, deep drawer and one small, deep drawer on each side. The desk can accommodate one person on each side. Original label, brass plated pulls and dovetail joints. Refinished in an oil and wax finish.
Contact us for a shipping quote.
- CREATOR Northwestern Furniture Company.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1930-1940.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Solid Oak, Brass.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Very sturdy.
- DIMENSIONS H 30.25 in. x D 51 in. W 60 in. Leg clearance 24 in., Large Drawer: H 2.75 in. W 34 in. D 21 in. Small Drawer: H 2.75 in W 12 in D 21 in.