Mid-century Douglas Heaslett Sling Chair c.1950
This is an original mid-century modern Brown Saltman sling chair designed by Douglass Heaslett. The base is a solid Oak frame with original black PVC seat and arm rests. The chair has organic lines with modern detailing on the sides. This piece has retained its original finish and has the appropriate condition for the age and use.
- CREATOR Douglass Heaslett for Brown Saltman
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1950
- MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES Solid Oak, PVC.
- CONDITION Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 27.5 in. x W 24 in. x D 25 in.