Mid-century Mixed Wood Milo Baughman Expandable Dining Table c.1960
An original Milo Baughman Parsons dining table by Directional Furniture with a striped veneer top of Rosewood, Oak and Walnut over a black lacquer base. This dining table comes with one extension leaf to accommodate extra seating, transforming seating capacity from four, six or eight. An expandable steel rail system by Watertown is found beneath the top. The drop in leaf blends seamlessly with the table when in place. The apron and legs are finished in a black lacquer.
- CREATOR Milo Baughman for Directional Furniture.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1960.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Rosewood, Walnut, Oak Veneers, Lacquer.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Top has three spots and pea size dent denoted in photos. Base is stable and sturdy. Base and apron wood shows wear throughout. Apron extends slightly out in the middle on one side. Extension hardware operates smoothly.
- DIMENSIONS H 29.5 in. x W 60 in. (Expanded: W 80 in.) D 38.5 in., Leg Clearance: 25.75 in.