Mid-century Filp Top Teak Dining Table c.1960
An original mid-century Teak flip top dining table with brass brackets. The table can easily be expanded from square to rectangle by pulling the top to one side and flipping one piece over. Both top surfaces have been refinished.
- CREATOR J.O. Carlssons Mobelindustri Vetlanda, Sweden.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1960.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Teak, Brackets.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 28.5 in. x W 71 in. x D 35.5 in., Square: 35.5 in. x 35.5 in.