Late 19th c. Gunn Furniture Co. 3 Stack Lawyer's Bookcase c.1899
A late 19th century 3 stack Oak lawyer's bookcase with brass knobs and glass doors that open and slide in from the top. All function properly. The Gunn lawyer's bookcases are unique as each cabinet breaks down completely. The cabinets require no screws or tools as each locks into place. Original stamp.
Matching Gunn 4 Stack bookcase available. Can be combined to make a 7 stack.
- CREATOR Gunn Furniture Co., Grand Rapids, Mich.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1899.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Oak, Glass, Brass, Metal.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. No chips in the glass. Doors work properly.
- DIMENSIONS H 48.5 in. x W 34.25 in. x D 14 in.