Large Antique Cast Iron Upholstery Shears c.1920
The large pair have sold.
A pair of large cast iron upholstery shears.
- CREATOR A. Eichoff, New York.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1920s.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Cast Iron, Brass.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 1.5 W 12.25 D 4.25 (silver)
Rochus Heinisch, is the American story of an immigrant who, in 1825, left his home in Leutmeritz, Bohemia (Austria) and immigrated to Brooklyn, New York. There he started a business of making surgical instruments. The R. Heinisch Company was versatile and developed cutlery during the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.