Dutch School House Science Class Scroll of Frog Anatomy c.1930-1950
A vintage Dutch science class scroll of a frog's anatomy. The piece is shadowboxed in a black matte frame and the scroll has been set back in the frame. The frames were custom made and not professionally framed.
Please note we have several scrolls by the same maker. Each label shows the name of the species in Latin. All the labels have been covered in the framing. We are posting one label as an example for all scrolls.
- CREATOR H.J. van der Vegt, Haarlem, The Netherlands.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1930-1950.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Printed Canvas, Glass, Wood.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 32.75 in. x W 42.75 in. x D 2.25 in.