Large Antique Calfskin Begium Drum c.1900
Large antique wood and stretched calfskin drum with brass rings, leather ties and rope. The original brass label reads "Deprinsf Res Brevete, Borgerhout, Anvers 2182". The calfskin has no cracks and is intact. The piece has retained its original finish and is in good condition with appropriate patina for its age.
- CREATOR Unknown, Belgium.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1900.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Wood, Brass, Calfskin.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 13 in. x Dia. 25.5 in.