Antique Operating Room Medical Supply Cabinet c.1920
An early 20th century stainless steel hospital operating room supply and instrument cabinet used for foot surgeries. Two large drawers, three smaller drawers and two compartments. Original thick, beveled glass. Brass plated handles. Original brass maker's label.
- CREATOR The School Supply Co. Inc., Chiropody Supply Dept., Chicago.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1920-1930.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Stainless Steel, Glass, Brass.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Five knobs have been replaced.
- DIMENSIONS H 16 in. D 14 in. W 28 in., Compartments: H 8 in. D 14 in. W 13 in.. Drawers: 1.25-2 in. deep.