Antique Globe-Wernicke London 4 Stack Lawyer's Bookcase c.1890-1910
An original late 19th/early 20th century 4 stack Oak lawyer's bookcase with a Mahogany finish. All glass is original. The doors all open and slide in properly.
The whole piece is modular consisting of 6 pieces: the top, the bottom and four cabinets that all interlock. Each cabinets has the original metal "Globe-Wernicke London" label.
- CREATOR The Globe-Wernicke Co., London.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1890-1910.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Oak, Mahogany Finish, Glass, Metal.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. No chips in the glass. Doors work properly. Minor loses in the trim on the sides.
- DIMENSIONS H 62.75 in. x W 34.25 in. x D 10.75 in., Interior cabinets: H 12 in. x D 8 in. x W x 34.25 in.