Antique Eastman Kodak "No. 2 Folding Pocket Brownie" Camera c.1909
This is an original "No. 2 Folding Pocket Brownie" camera. It has a rectangular, wooden body, and a sliding lens post connected to the body by red leather bellows. It folds smoothly closed to 2 inches. This camera has retained its original finish and has the appropriate amount of wear.
- CREATOR Eastman Kodak Company, New York.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1908.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Leather, Chrome, Optical Glass, Fabric.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 3.5 in. W 6.75 in. D 6 in.
The No 2 Folding Pocket Brownie is a folding camera made by Kodak in Rochester, NY, USA, from c. 1909.