Pigskin Luggage by Boyle c.1940
This is an original 100% pigskin luggage by Boyle. The suitcase has large round, brass feet and brass locks with the original key. It is beautifully swen with whip stitching throughout and reinforced pigskin corners. The interior is completely lined in linen with zippered covers on each side. One side has a leather trimmed zippered pouch and an internal hanger. This piece has retained its original finish and has the appropriate wear consistent with age and use.
- CREATOR Boyle World's Finest Luggage since 1851
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1940-1960
- MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES Pigskin Leather, Brass, Linen.
- CONDITION Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 17 in. x W 24 in. x D 8 in.