Antique Hamilton Printer's 24 Drawer Industrial Cabinet c.1920-1930
An early 20th century printer's wooden cabinet by Hamilton Mfg Company with 24 wooden drawers used to house steel typeset letters. Each drawer has a metal number plate, brass label frames with original label cutouts and "Hamilton" metal pulls. The piece is structurally sound and has retained the naturally distressed look of an industrial piece of this kind.
Two drawers have removable spacers which can be used in any configuration in any drawer.
- CREATOR Hamilton Mfg. Co., Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1920-1930.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Metal, Wood.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Missing #3 number plate.
- DIMENSIONS H 44 in. D 24 in. W 36 in., Divided Drawers: H 1.5 in. D 15 in. W 15 in., Undivided Drawers: H 1.5 in. D 15 in. W 30 in.
Hamilton Manufacturing Company was incorporated on January 1, 1889.