Louise Hahn Oil on Canvas Protrait 1933
This is an original oil portrait on canvas by artist Louise Hahn. The painting depicts a well dressed gentlemen who was a prominent lawyer in Santa Rosa, California in the 1930s. It is signed by the artist and dated 1933. The style is characterized by the careful balance of color, lighting and mood. The artwork is unframed. This piece has maintained its color and has minor structural damage.
- CREATOR Louise Hahn (artist)
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1933
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Oil on Canvas.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age.
- DIMENSIONS H 40 in. x W 32 in. x D 1 in.
Biography: Louise Hahn.