Norquay Artisan Painted Paddle
Norquay's Artisan Painted Canoe Paddle is perfect for gracing your lake house or city loft walls; serving well as heritage design piece for any homestead.
This beautiful design is the original work of artist Natasha Wittke, who has reached international acclaim for redefining the "Canadiana" aesthetic. She has become known for design sensibilities, color mixology, and use of negative space.
This Beavertail cherry wood canoe paddle has a leather strap and is hand-carved by a dedicated team of paddle makers to ensure the highest quality craftsmanship and comes varnish finished in either a matte or polyurethane (high gloss) finish.
Retails for $425 new.
Usage: Décor only
- CREATOR Natash Wittke, Canada.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.2018.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Hand Carved, Paint, Leather.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 57" in. x W 6" in. x D 3" in.