Request shipping quote
Industrial Tool Chest Sideboard by Restoration Hardware c.2018
A circa 1900 toolbox from a French automobile factory inspired this expanded version, perfectly suited to life as a console or sideboard today.
- Handcrafted of iron and held with exposed rivets
- A hand-applied, 4-step finishing process lends it the patina of a burnished antique
- Blackened Iron finish.
- Center doors open in the middle for maximum accessibility
- All doors close with top latch which has since been discontinued by RH.
- Single fixed shelf inside
- Do not place hot items directly on surface; use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
Dimensions H 31 in. W 76 in. D 20 in.
- Condition Good. Minor wear consistent with age and use. Four minor dents on the front doors.