Early-Mid 19th c. Hand Painted Slant Desk c.1820-1840
Early to mid 19th century hand painted slant front desk with a lift top and large interior space with three drawers and brass knobs. The lower section has a hinged door with primitive lock and large interior storage space. This piece has retained its original hand painted finish with a beautiful rustic patina throughout.
- CREATOR Unknown. American.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.1820-1840.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Poplar. Brass.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 34.25 in. x D 24 in. W 36.25 in.