Agnes Bronze Articulating Chandelier-20 Lights by Lindsey Adelman
Originally conceived as a candelabra, Agnes takes its inspiration from the fictional heroine of the same name, a worker in the world's oldest profession during the 1849 California Gold Rush. The modular system would allow Agnes easy setup in her makeshift "workspace." In this version, glowing glass tubes replace the candles. Articulated joints allow the glass to be arranged in a multitude of ways.
- CREATOR Lindsey Adelman for Roll & Hill New York.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c.2016.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Machined Aluminum, Bronze Finish, Glass.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Minor oxidation on the ends of some of the arms denoted in photos.
- DIMENSIONS H 33.5 in. W 50 in. D 59.5 in.