Sheet Metal Toolbox with Woven Copper Handle c.1930
This is an original metal toolbox made from sheet metal cladding, possibly from the 1930s. It has good weight and rivets running throughout it. The original tray is in great shape, as is the interior and the woven copper handle. There is very little rust coming through its original finish. It is in excellent condition for an industrial object. The box's latch, handle and brackets are all working well.
- CREATOR Unknown (Manufacturer)
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE c1930
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Sheet Metal, Rivets, Copper, Powder coating.
- CONDITION Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use.
- DIMENSIONS H 10 in. x W 19 in. x D 9 in.
Unknown. Possibly handmade.