19th-Early 20th c. Framed Surgical Instruments Lithographs
A pair of original lithographs of surgical instruments for lithotomy. The artwork has been framed with grey matte.
- CREATOR Engraved by M. Anderson.
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE 19th-early 20th century.
- MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Paper, Matte Grey Frame.
- CONDITION Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Chips to frames.
- DIMENSIONS H 13.25 in. x W 11 in. x D .75 in.
Lithotomy definiton: surgical removal of a calculus (stone) from the bladder, kidney, or urinary tract.